TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Special Regulations COVID19 – Level B event
Special Regulations will be in place based from the The Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) – “Framework for Rebooting Sport in a COVID-19 Environment” published 1 May 2020; and the Australian Government Dept of Health – ‘National Principals for the resumption of Sport and Recreation activities Attachment A” published 2 May 2020 and AASA Advice – published 14th May 2020 will be followed at this event and they are detailed in length below. All attendees must adhere to these guidelines to be able to participate at this event.
- NSW and Local Public Health Authority Guidelines must always be followed.
- Track Day Club strongly encourages the use of the Australian Government’s ‘COVIDSafe App’ for all event participants.
- Hand hygiene facilities or products will be available to all event attendees.
- Frequently touched surfaces, work areas and equipment will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
- Please avoid sharing equipment, tools or apparel, incl. helmets.
- There will be no shared food or morning tea provided.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by rescue, recovery
and medical personnel at the event.
- All equipment will be wiped down prior to deployment and where possible operated by one person.
- Social distancing requirements will be adhered to by all event attendees (min. 1.5m ) In accordance with the AIS principle of ‘Get in, train and get out’, participants and support staff should come to the event prepared and once their activities have finished, pack up and leave.
- There will be no in-person sign-in. All licences, indemnities and documentation will be completed electronically and returned for checking to Track Day Club 24 hours prior to the commencement of the event. Failure to return the documentation, or part thereof, will result in the inability to participate.
- The Drivers briefing will be held in the marshalling area at 8.45am via public address system, with all attendees adhering to social distancing requirements of 1.5m from the next person.
Second Drivers and Passengers will not be permitted unless they are driving an already booked separate participating vehicle. (Sunday 31st May 2020 event only)
- Participants are required to remain in their vehicles whenever possible.
- No spectators will be allowed, entry will be refused at the gate.
- Instruction will be available. Details are to follow all social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Pit garages and carports will be allocated to you depending on your session. Event management will guide you to your location on the day. Please ensure you stay in this area to adhere to social distancing guidelines and any instructions.
- We will avoid the use of indoor facilities where possible. Signage and/or barriers and markings will indicate maximum capacity of each room with the minimum requirement per person being 4m²
- Under no circumstances should anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 attend the event. This includes any fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, fatigue, or lack of sense of smell.
- Under no circumstances should anyone attend the event if they have been;
- overseas in the previous 14 days; or
- in contact with someone who has been overseas in the previous 14 days; or
- in contact with a known COVID-19 positive case in the previous 14 days.
- A COVID-19 Safety Officer will be appointed to each event by Track Day Club whose sole responsibility is to ensure compliance with Government.
- In addition we encourage every event attendee to download the COVIDSafe App, Track Day Club will be required to maintain a complete register of event attendees and their contact details.
Regular Terms and Conditions
a. In this agreement:
i. “Us”, “We” and “Our” refer to Track Day Club Pty Ltd ACN 158 983 209.
ii. “Track Day” means the driving experiences sold by Us.
iii. “You” and “Your” refer to the purchaser of any Track Day offered by Us.
iv. “Participant” means any person, including You, who is to participate in a Track Day that You have purchased from Us.
2. Application of Terms
a. These terms apply to Your purchase of a Track Day from Us.
b. To the extent that these terms impose obligations on Participants, it is Your obligation to ensure that they also accept those obligations. If a Participant refuses to accept or comply with those Obligations then they will not be permitted to participate in a Track Day, and any payment in respect of their participation will be forfeited.
a. All of Our fees are non-refundable except as required by law.
4. Change of Dates and Participants
a. Where a date has been allocated in respect of Your Track Day, You may change its date by giving us notice at any time on or before 21 days before the allocated date. Any refunds will incur the relevant processing fees.
b. You may change the Participants who are to participate in Your Track Day by giving notice of the change to us at any time.
c. In the event that any Participants fail to attend the Your Track Day, any payment in respect of their participation will be forfeited.
d. It may become necessary for Us to change the date of Your Track Day due to unsuitable track or weather conditions, technical issues, damage to vehicles, or other reasons beyond our reasonable control.
e. In the event that it becomes so necessary for us to change the date of Your Track Day, You will be permitted to reschedule the Track Day for another date. We are not liable for any losses of any nature to You or to Your Participants if this occurs.
COVID19 refund policy offers the option of a full refund moved to the next event if the event is rescheduled or cancelled due to COVID19 restrictions.
5. Ability to Drive and Indemnity
a. Participants must:
i. be over the age of 16 years;
ii. If driving a vehicle, be over the age of 18 years and be the holder of a driver’s licence allowing them to drive a car in the state of New South Wales, and present that licence to Our staff on request;
iii. be free of any injury, illness, or other condition that could affect their ability to drive safely during Your Track Day;
iv. ensure your vehicle is in good order and condition with all safety systems operational;
v. wear long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and enclosed shoes & socks throughout Your Track Day;
vi. wear an approved Australian Standard road use helmet and any other safety gear provided by You at Your Track Day;
vii. follow directions reasonably given to them by Our staff during Your Track Day;
viii. sign a release and indemnity as reasonably required by Us, releasing us from liability in relation to injury, loss or death as a result of participating in Your Track Day, and accepting liability for any damage caused by them through reckless, negligent or irresponsible behaviour;
ix. arrive at Your Track Day by such time as We allocate for their compulsory briefing and safety session; and
x. abide by such safety regulations or other rules as are imposed by the venue at Your track Day including all recovery and fire equipment used for your vehicle is at Your expense.
b. Participants must not:
i. be under the influence of any alcohol or drugs while at Your Track Day; or
ii. cause any disturbance or threaten the safety of any person at Your Track Day.
a. Participants must not:
i. promote any products / services or other events at Your Track Day as this is prohibited and prior approval with Management must be sought.
In the event that We reasonably believe that any Participant is in breach of any of the above requirements, then that Participant will not be permitted to participate in Your Track Day, and any payment in respect of their participation will be forfeited.